Saturday, April 12, 2008

Coors Field



Wow, long night tonight. A bit of a cold flurry flew through Denver and kept people from coming out to get their drink on...errr...kept the normal people at home.

I saw a ton of really cool stuff due to weird drunk people, but thats part of the fun of life I suppose..

After things wound down Kenny "the crazy man" bouncer, Megan "the awesome" waitress and I got to yackin' with some balla that rolled over from Coors Field across the street. After talking for a bit, two really cool things then happened:

1. I got to see one of the NL Championship rings the Colorado Rockies recieved
2. The three of us got a VIP tour of Coors Field

Lots of pictures to post....its weird how quiet a huge baseball stadium is at 3 in the morning.

I'll leave you with a great song to celebrate baseball season...GO ROCKIES!

JOHN FOGERTY - CENTER FIELD

No comments: