Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mongolians and Blind Peeps


Wow, I blink and its already Saturday again!

Today started bright and early at 3 PM with a fun Two-way conversation with a really rad chic. By 5 PM it was breakfast time so I grabbed Terencio and headed down to B.G.'s Mongolian Bar-bee-que (Thats how we say it in the sticks). I got my fill X at least 100. Oddly, its interesting how many comments I get when I pile my bowl 9 inches above the rim with delicious food....

Remember, when visiting a Mongolian Barbeque, they charge you by the amount of bowls you have em grill. I save money by stacking 3 bowls into one. I know it looks funny when I depress the raw meat and veggies deep into the bowl, but I'm simply making more room. Geeee!

Owwww, almost forgot...

I started my workout routine today. 50 pushups, 50 situps, 50 minutes of running, and 5 minutes of stair running. I also decided I'm going to attempt the Boulder, Boulder, which might kill me. Seems like everyone else around me is doing the same, so why not do it big like the Cool Kids?

Speaking of Cool Kids..... Check out this track, its one of my favorites.

Cool Kids - I'm Mikey

Lastly, I saw a parade of 8 blind people walk into traffic downtown and almost cause a wreck. No one got hurt so it is classified as funny.

No comments: