Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Evolution

I'm am totally worn out. I doubled the workout routine...wow, I actually have abs!

AND....

Finally, I thought the Winter weather was gone....but now the weather Pimp is hollerrrin' for a chance of snow. Argggg g g g !

In spite of this (hopefully) last cold flurry for the Denver Metro I am eagerly anticipating Jacksons Evolution. The Evolution is a new approach to the worn out club environment. It incorporates music, acting, special effects and of course tons of fun.

Apparently we're doing guest list and VIP only. Soooo, if you're planning on being in Downtown Denver anytime this Summer go to JacksonsEVOLUTION.com and sign up for the free list. More on this exciting promotion later....

For now, check out this sweet Electro track from
Aaren San - Osc Low Nyzz (Blende RMX)

No comments: